Log in

OELA Oklahoma Employment Lawyers Association  

         Attorneys Dedicated to the Protection of Employee Rights

Log in

Federal and/or state law may require you to file a charge or complaint with an administrative agency before filing a lawsuit.  Below are links to various state and federal agencies charged with addressing particular kinds employer conduct.  The list is not exclusive and nothing contained herein constitutes legal advice given by OELA or its members.  You are not required to have an attorney before filing a charge or complaint with an administrative agency.  However, an OELA attorney may be able to assist you in the administrative process, including determining if, when and where you should filed a charge or complaint.  OELA encourages you to retain an attorney to assist you in this process.


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software