- National Employment Lawyers Association
- United States Department of Labor
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Office of Personnel Management
- Cornell University Employment Discrimination Law Materials
- Oklahoma Area Office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Office of Civil Rights Enforcement
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- Information on Obtaining Unemployment Compensation
- Oklahoma Merit Protection Commission
- Oklahoma State Courts Network
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Know Your Politicians
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma Governor
- Know Your Facts - Don't be misled when politicians exaggerate (or worse)
- Information on political rumors and more
- Operation Vote Smart - Information about the voting records and campaign contributions of your Representative and Senators.
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Roll Call Online - Online version of the best insider source of information about the U.S. Congress.
Leading positive social change and delivering value to people age 50 and over through information.
League of United Latin American Citizens To advance the economic condition, educational attainment, political influence, health and civil rights of the Hispanic population of the United States.
The Impact Fund
Funding and technical assistance for class action and impact poverty, civil rights and environmental justice litigation.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), a civil rights organization for ethnic minorities in the united States.
NOW - National Organization for Women
Information on women's issues for women's activists.
National Partnership for Women & Families
Includes information about the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Federal Appellate Courts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, and Rhode Island)
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals (Connecticut, New York and Vermont)
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the Virgin Islands)
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals (Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia)
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas)
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee)
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals (Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin)
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals (Arkansas, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska and North Dakota)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Guam and Northern Mariana Islands)
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals (Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming)
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals (Alabama, Florida and Georgia)
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals (Veterans Claims, Federal Claims and Court of International Trade)